Are you ready to make your mark in Western Canada’s construction industry? Do you have what it takes to contribute to an exciting, well-established construction organization? Have you been waiting for an opportunity to use all of your skills and experiences you have acquired and put them to use?
Keller Construction Ltd., one of Western Canada’s leading construction companies, is looking for Carpenters (apprentice to lead hand level) with a focus and proven background in Commercial Construction to join our team.
We are looking for individuals that approach work with the following core values:
Elevate Safety – We don’t just demonstrate safety, we define it daily
Lead to Succeed –We lead the industry and our company through our dedication to doing good work and sharing our knowledge with others
Take Care – We are the best when we demonstrate care for our clients, each other and our community
Make the Team – Being part of the team is about more than showing up; it is contributing and working for successful outcomes
Be Professional – We all play a role in the positive image we portray and how we are perceived
While reporting to the Site Superintendent, this position will ensure high quality performance and compliance to project standards is maintained while following safety and industry protocols.
- Coordinate and supervise on-site construction activities
- Maintain positive relationship with customers, contractors, and employees
- Delegate and direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project, and quality workmanship
- Implement safety protocol practices and resolve job site hazards immediate
- Provide training and mentorship for Apprentice Carpenters on site
- Work under the direction of the Site Superintendent in a positive manner
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ demonstrable work experience in commercial construction
- High school diploma, completion of Apprenticeship Program or equivalent experience in the trade